Gorgeous Karnaugh Standard is a tool for students being trained in digital electronics design, embedded automation or microcontroller programming.
- Draws 2 - 16 variable Karnaugh Maps;
- Builds logical functions from analytical form or from truth table;
- Generates random function systems;
- K-Map to Truth Table tracking allows you to track K-Maps cells in truth table and see it highlighted;
- Helps to simplify boolean expressions using automatic max coverage lookup feature;
- Export for Espresso heuristic minimizer;
- Generates HTML reports for boolean function system, including initial K-Maps and minimization results;
- Generates logic gate diagrams based on minimization results using built-in Gorgeous Schematic tool.